We're hiring a data-driven accountant for an integral position on our team. You’ll keep our general ledger up-to-date, ensure the accuracy of our financial information, and use QuickBooks for tracking. Candidates should be experienced problem-solvers, well-organized, detail-oriented, and time-efficient.
- Oversee payroll so employees are paid accurately and in a timely manner
- Process accounts receivable and accounts payable in a timely manner
- Bookkeeping: Enter data, maintain records and produce financial reports
- Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct daybook, suppliers ledger, customer ledger, and general ledger
- Strong understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- At least 2 years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a cost accountant, management accountant, bookkeeper, or related position
- Must possess exceptional communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Worked previously with basic accounting systems, QuickBooks, and Excel
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field required
$60,000 - $63,000 yearly
About GTG Financial
GTG Financial, Inc., is a full-service brokerage offering a high-tech, but high-touch personalized service, and provide the critical information our clients need to navigate the complex world of real estate and mortgage transactions. We are passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work.