We're hiring a data-driven accountant for an integral position on our team. You’ll keep our general ledger up-to-date, ensure the accuracy of our financial information, and use QuickBooks for tracking. Candidates should be experienced problem-solvers, well-organized, detail-oriented, and time-efficient.
- Manage payroll duties to ensure employees are paid on time
- Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Reconcile bank statements and prepare financial statements
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct daybook, suppliers ledger, customer ledger, and general ledger
- Bookkeeping: Enter data, maintain records and produce financial reports
- 2+ years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a bookkeeper, cost accountant, management accountant, or similar position
- Exceptional knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Must exhibit exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- Worked previously with basic accounting systems, QuickBooks, and Excel
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field required
About Figueroa Team
The Figueroa Team is growing faster than any other real estate brokerage in the industry because our company is built around YOU, the agent, not the company! Veronica Figueroa leads the award-winning Figueroa Team and has committed her entire real estate career to help others. On The Figueroa Team, we make money together, laugh together, and grow together!
We can show you the roadmap and provide the support, systems, and help you build a thriving career in a fun, learning-based environment that is full of positive vibes and lots of high energy! We have the tools so that YOU can solely focus on growing your business and skip the “one size fits all” sales tactics everyone is using.
All you need is a heart and a burning DESIRE to finally take action! Big DREAMS, Big HEARTS, and a Life by Design is what you want!