DoubleTree by Hilton Harrisonburg
Do you love digging into data, organizing, and problem-solving? We want to hear from you! We’re looking for a motivated, detail-oriented accountant to help keep our financial information in order and up to date. You’ll be in charge of bookkeeping, producing financial reports, and recording accurate information. If this sounds like you, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct daybook, suppliers ledger, customer ledger, and general ledger
- Complete bookkeeping duties: Data entry and record maintenance
- Oversee payroll so employees are paid accurately and in a timely manner
- Process accounts receivable and accounts payable in a timely manner
- Also responsible to maintain all HR files and process all personnel documentation.
- Must exhibit exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- Experience with Excel, QuickBooks, and basic accounting systems
- Must be well-versed in general accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Must have 2 or more years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a management accountant, bookkeeper, cost accountant or similar
About DoubleTree by Hilton Harrisonburg
The Doubletree by Hilton Harrisonburg is a full-service hotel and a well-established market leader in the area. We offer room for growth and development, as well as an inclusive working environment. Our mission is to provide both guests and associates an outstanding experience.