Do you love digging into data, organizing, and problem-solving? We want to hear from you! We’re looking for a motivated, detail-oriented accountant to help keep our financial information in order and up to date. You’ll be in charge of bookkeeping, producing financial reports, and recording accurate information in QuickBooks. If this sounds like you, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Bookkeeping: Enter data, maintain records and produce financial reports
- Properly record financial transactions
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct daybook, suppliers ledger, customer ledger, and general ledger
- Oversee payroll so employees are paid accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensure all books reconcile with bank statements and prepare financial statements
- Be the main point of contact for high-level executive
- Exceptional knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Worked previously with basic accounting systems, QuickBooks, and Excel
- At least 2 years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a cost accountant, management accountant, bookkeeper, or related position
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field required
- Must exhibit exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
About Nation Security
Nation Security is a top security service provider. We have capabilities and logistics to service Residential Communities and Condominiums, Construction Development Sites, and more. Nation Security provides many options in the selection of personnel, customized training, and equipment, competently managed by over 75 Years of Security experience. Our security professionals bring the expertise required to develop true and integrated security solutions. All operations are conducted by top professional security agents and expert investigators.