Eagle Ridge Barn Builders
We are looking for a skilled accountant to play a key role on our growing team. You’ll be responsible for recording all our financial transactions including purchases, sales, receipts, and payments, and posting information to accounting journals and QuickBooks. The ideal candidate is a strong team player, detail-oriented, and highly organized. If this sounds like work you’ll love, we’re waiting eagerly for your application!
- Complete bookkeeping duties: Data entry and record maintenance
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct daybook, suppliers ledger, customer ledger, and general ledger
- Make sure accounts receivable/payable are complete
- Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Manage payroll duties to ensure employees are paid on time
- Experience with Excel, QuickBooks, and basic accounting systems
- Must possess exceptional communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Exceptional knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- 2+ years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a bookkeeper, cost accountant, management accountant, or similar position
$10 - $15 hourly
About Eagle Ridge Barn Builders
We are a growing backyard shed company on a mission to deliver twenty thousand sheds by 2028. We've been building sheds since 2018. Our company is built on a great work ethic and a determination to make all of our lives better.