Real Estate Start-Up / Stealth Mode
We're hiring a data-driven accountant for an integral position on our team. You’ll keep our general ledger up-to-date, ensure the accuracy of our financial information, and use QuickBooks for tracking. Candidates should be experienced problem-solvers, well-organized, detail-oriented, and time-efficient.
- Oversee payroll so employees are paid accurately and in a timely manner
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct daybook, suppliers ledger, customer ledger, and general ledger
- Complete bookkeeping duties: Data entry and record maintenance
- Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Prepare all financial statements and bank reconciliations
- Must exhibit exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- At least 2 years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a cost accountant, management accountant, bookkeeper, or related position
- Worked previously with basic accounting systems, QuickBooks, and Excel
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- Strong understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
$18 - $25 hourly
About Real Estate Start-Up / Stealth Mode
OUR PROMISE TO YOU: We are looking for someone to join our rocketship. We are one of the fastest-growing real estate start-ups in Texas!
Open door policy with the founders. Rocketship growth. Competitive salaries.