We're hiring a data-driven accountant for an integral position on our team. You’ll keep our general ledger up-to-date, ensure the accuracy of our financial information, and use QuickBooks for tracking. Candidates should be experienced problem-solvers, well-organized, detail-oriented, and time-efficient.
- Consistently input daily financial transactions and finalize the posting process
- Process payroll to provide payment to employees on time
- Make sure accounts payable/accounts receivable are processed efficiently
- Prepare all financial statements and bank reconciliations
- Verify accuracy within day books and all ledgers
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- Must possess exceptional communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Worked previously with basic accounting systems, QuickBooks, and Excel
$18 - $25 hourly
About Doors Development
OUR PROMISE TO YOU: If you are hired to join one of the fastest-growing real estate developers in the area, our onboarding program will transform what you thought possible.
Open door policy with the founders. Rocketship growth. Competitive salaries.