TurnKey Real Estate Inc
Property Management is looking for high-level Accounting Clerk. Candidate should be motivated, detail-oriented, and able to learn fast! Have great communication skills, ability to prioritize, multi-task, and remain calm under pressure. The primary duty of the Accounting Clerk is to input financial information to the company software and reconcile paper copy receipts and statements with internal financial tracking.
- Bookkeeping: Enter data, maintain records and produce financial reports
- Consistently input daily financial transactions and finalize the posting process
- Make sure accounts receivable/payable are complete
- Process payroll to provide payment to employees on time
- Verify accuracy within day books and all ledgers
- Use company software to maintain accurate accounting information
- Complete Weekly/Monthly reconciling
- Enter accounts payable
- Validate budgets and cost
- Reconcile credit card entries
- Tenant ledger corrections
- Process house payment adjustments
- Must possess exceptional communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- At least 2 years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a cost accountant, management accountant, bookkeeper, or related position
- Worked previously with basic accounting systems, QuickBooks, and Excel
- Exceptional knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field required
- MUST have QuickBooks experience
- Microsoft Software knowledge (Word-Excel-Office)
- Property Management or Real Estate experience
- Ability to analyze and prioritize information when making decisions
- Positive attitude with great communication skills
We are an equal opportunity company.
Please respond with current contact information and resume.
$15 - $16 hourly
About TurnKey Real Estate Inc
Our growing business values family, team, and a strong work ethic! Our ideal candidate will have these core values as well. If you want to work in an exciting environment, be a part of a team that is leading the investment real estate industry, and looking for opportunities for future growth, look no further. An equal opportunity company.