Gravois Creek Real Estate
Expanding St. Louis Commercial Real Estate management, Development, and Leasing Company, is seeking a self starter willing to jump in and assist in a variety of jobs within our accounting department.
Due to our expanding portfolio we have recently relocated to a brand new 6,000 square foot office in Fenton.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to
- Perform general clerical and accounting functions
- Accounts Payable - review invoices for accuracy and proper coding, scan invoices and enter them in our accounting program (Yardi Voyager 7S)
- Research and resolve any billing errors
- Accounting filing
- Scan and attach proper backup to Journal Entries and Charges
- Track vendor W-9's - make contact if necessary
- Assist in generating letters to tenants
- Assist in year-end reconciliation - drafting letters, addressing envelopes, etc.
- Answer main switchboard and direct calls to the appropriate party
- Provide general assistance to both the accounting and property management departments
- Assist with accounting projects
- Various general office duties
- Strong attention to detail
- Yardi experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite
- 2+ years experience
- Commercial Real Estate background preferred, but not required
About Gravois Creek Real Estate
We are a St. Louis based, family owned and operated, Commercial Real Estate management company. The company was founded in 1984 and currently manages over 4 million square feet of retail, restaurant, industrial and office space. The atmosphere of our company is very professional, yet we strive to maintain a healthy life/work balance within our company structure. Tenant retention is one of our highest priorities. We are very team oriented, however each individual has their own responsibilities and functions within the company.