The Accounting Assistant in this role will be the first point of contact for our Realtors and general public for RE/MAX Allegiance. As an Accounting Assistant you'll be in an administrative and office support role. Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, filing, and faxing. Extensive software skills are required, as well as Internet research abilities, record keeping, attention to detail and strong communication skills.
- Issue monthly billing on or about the 20th of each month.
- Maintain agent I.1.1. data and payment plan records.
- Post agent bill payments and charge credit cards as required.
- Process Miscellaneous Company Income.
- Maintain spreadsheet contribution margin analysis.
- Provide various reports agents as needed. (production reports, year to date commission reports, 1099s, copies of monthly invoices, etc).
- Ability to address agent billing questions.
- Ability to read agents payment plan and identify contract anniversary dates.
- Coordinate with various individuals on payment plans for delinquent accounts/coordinate termed accounts with collection attorney.
- Operate multi-line switchboard.
- Deal with inquiries from the general public and Associates.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing.
- Order office supplies as needed (cleaning, toner and general office supplies).
- Receive and sort mail, deliveries and faxes.
- Maintain conference room reservation log, Agent of Day Calendar and Agent Roster.
- Tidy and maintain the reception, conference room, kitchen and agent workstation areas.
- 3- years Bookkeeping experience
- Lone Wolf experience helpful but not required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Skill to use a personal computer and various software packages (including Lone Wolf, excel, google docs)
- Attention to detail
- Job task planning, organization, ability to prioritize, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- All employees are expected to contribute to a positive, pleasant work environment, help each other, and suggest ways to improve processes
- Proper telephone technique and etiquette
- Ability to interpret and apply procedures and policies effectively
- Establish and maintain a variety of files
$35,000 - $45,000 yearly
About RE/MAX Allegiance
RE/MAX Allegiance is a full service brokerage specializing in a wide range of specialties including residential sales, commercial sales, leasing and new development projects in the most desirable neighborhoods in Washington, D.C., Northern Virginia, Maryland and Hampton Roads.