Badger State Fruit
We are seeking a full-time accounting assistant to assist and support our accounting department with administrative tasks that support all employees in the accounting department. This position requires the ability to handle a variety of accounting, bookkeeping, and payroll tasks.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing and composing correspondence.
- Maintain exact financial records.
- Reconcile bank statements.
- Process employee wages and company expenses.
- Create regular financial reports.
- All other duties as needed.
- Education and Experience: Associate’s degree in business or accounting preferred. Experience working in quickbooks a plus
- Ability to multitask: Ability to manager and complete various projects within the same time frame.
- Mathematical Skills: Able to perform semi-complex math to ensure the accuracy of data
- Computer Skills: Proficient in primary computer functions. Able to utilize multiple types of software including MS Excel.
- Communication: Able to work with team members and managers, clearly discussing business topics and asking questions when needed
$12.00 per hour
About Badger State Fruit
We strive to consistently provide our customers with a safe, secure premium high quality product and service.
First and foremost Badger State Fruit Processing is a cranberry company, the cranberry is the focus of our business. We are a fully integrated cranberry company. Our story begins on the marsh with the our ownership of the cranberries, we are one of the largest independent growers on the country with our own receiving station, cold storage freezers, juice concentrating facility, sweetened dried facility, our distribution warehouses and Gardner Trucking. We deliver superior quality fruit, and superior customer service to our customers.
We strive to exceed our customers’ expectations, as we look to increase our profitability.