Come work at BEC CFO, one of the leading companies in our field in the Springfield metro area. We're now hiring an experienced Accounting Assistant to join our growing team. If you're hard-working and dedicated, BEC CFO is a perfect place to get ahead.
- Support duties related to accounts payable and account receivable functions
- Assist with preparation of financial and statistical statements and reports
- Analyze financial information in order to identify discrepancies
- Research and resolve discrepancies in a timely fashion
- Maintain the confidentiality of all financial data
- Interpret and apply accounting policies, rules, and regulations to all work in order to ensure compliance with applicable standards
- Compile and prepare routine reports and summaries
- At a minimum, an Associate's degree in Accounting, Bookkeeping, Finance, or a similar field. Bachelor's degree preferred. An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience can be substituted.
- 1-3 years of relevant, hands-on accounting experience
- Proficient to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently on assigned duties
- Demonstrates an ability to manage a variety of priorities while meeting deadlines
$40,000 - $60,000
About BEC CFO
BEC CFO provides CFO and High Income Tax services to select entrepreneurs and real estate investors. Our process is to create a financial rhythm in their business so that they have the necessary information to make good decisions in scaling their business.
Due to our hands-on process and limited capacity, we only work with a small number of select entrepreneurs.