Your Realty Leverage
Our busy office is seeking a full-time Accountant/Office Manager.
We desire an individual who is hard-working, works well under pressure, excels at multitasking and has extreme attention to detail.
We are looking for a leader!!
- Demonstrated experience and full knowledge of accounting standards and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Clear and confident communication skills and a friendly interpersonal style
- Responsible for general ledger reconciliation and analysis of financial accounts
- Provide end of month close and produce monthly P&L's
- Experience with payroll processing and payroll taxes
- Financial forecasting
- Experience with standard Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), and the ability to learn new software applications and tools
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient experience with Sage and Quickbooks
- Must be flexible and willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Perform other accounting related duties as assigned by the CEO/COO
- 2+ years of similar or related experience
- Knowledge of accounting concepts and procedures
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Good attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Cooperative and willing to assist others
- Effective communication skills (oral and written)
Based on experience
About Your Realty Leverage
Your Realty Leverage is a recruiting, training, coaching and consulting company that is committed to matching the best talent with the best companies within the real estate industry.