Your Realty Leverage
Our busy office is seeking a full-time Accountant / Office Manager.
We desire an individual who is hard-working, works well under pressure, excels at multitasking and has extreme attention to detail.
- Demonstrate experience and full knowledge of accounting standards and generally accepted accounting principles
- Clear and confident communication skills and a friendly interpersonal style
- Responsible for general ledger reconciliation and analysis of financial accounts
- Provide end of month close and produce monthly P&L's
- Experience with payroll processing and payroll taxes
- Financial forecasting
- Experience with standard Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), and the ability to learn new software applications and tools
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient experience with Sage and Quickbooks
- Must be flexible and willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Perform other accounting related duties as assigned by the CEO / COO
- 2+ years of full charge Accounting experience
- Knowledge of accounting concepts and procedures
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Great attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Cooperative and willing to assist others
- Effective communication skills (oral and written)
$30,000 - $100,000 + Bonus Potential
About Your Realty Leverage
At Your Realty Leverage, we are experts in identifying and placing talent in real estate offices across the nation because we have personally worked in the real estate business. This background, when combined with our added expertise in the career consulting and training, delivers long-term results for a successful career in real estate.
We will ensure that you are prepared for your career in real estate. Your Realty Leverage, Inc. has created customized training programs, consultative coaching, and will prepare you for success through our exclusive career visioning process.