Your Realty Leverage
Our busy office is seeking a full-time Accountant / Office Manager.
We desire an individual who is hard-working, works well under pressure, excels at multitasking and has extreme attention to detail.
- Demonstrate experience and full knowledge of accounting standards and generally accepted accounting principles
- Clear and confident communication skills and a friendly interpersonal style
- Responsible for general ledger reconciliation and analysis of financial accounts
- Provide end of month close and produce monthly P&L's
- Experience with payroll processing and payroll taxes
- Financial forecasting
- Experience with standard Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), and the ability to learn new software applications and tools
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient experience with Sage and Quickbooks
- Must be flexible and willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- Perform other accounting related duties as assigned by the CEO / COO
- 2+ years of full charge Accounting experience
- Knowledge of accounting concepts and procedures
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Great attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Cooperative and willing to assist others
- Effective communication skills (oral and written)
$30,000 - $100,000 + Bonus Potential
About Your Realty Leverage
We are the experts in Leverage. We assist in recruiting, training, coaching and consulting assistants, transaction managers, office managers and individuals offering support on various levels. We help set and accomplish goals, provide accountability and improve productivity.