Keller Williams Realty Spokane
We are looking for a skilled accountant to play a key role in our growing team. You’ll be responsible for accounts payable and receivable, payroll, supporting month-end closing processes, and assisting with commission payments for our agents. The ideal candidate is a strong team player, detail-oriented, and highly organized. If this sounds like work you’ll love, we’re waiting eagerly for your application!
PROOF OF COVID-19 VACCINATION NOT REQUIRED.
- Perform accounts payable and receivable processes
- Manage payroll duties to ensure employees are paid on time
- Complete quarterly payroll reporting and payments
- Complete monthly state excise tax reporting
- Perform supporting functions in month-end closing processes
- Assist with processing of agent commissions
- In the absence of the CFO, complete month-end closings
- Must exhibit exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field required
- Must have 2 or more years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a management accountant, bookkeeper, cost accountant or similar
- Exceptional knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Strong knowledge of basic accounting systems and Excel
$24 - $27 hourly
About Keller Williams Realty Spokane
Frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in the nation, Keller Williams is a gathering place for the industry's best real estate agents. With industry-leading real estate training, generous commission splits, and an experienced leadership and support staff, Keller Williams Realty is a hot spot for individuals looking to rapidly build and grow their real estate careers.