For Purpose Law Group
Do you want to work for a growth-minded company that puts the wellness of our employees FIRST? At FPLG our culture, people and relationships are our most important assets.
FPLG serves nonprofit organizations across the United States but is currently focused primarily in California. FPLG attracts extraordinary employees, and in this position, you will have the flexibility to work the hours you desire so you can achieve an ideal work-life balance.
The responsibilities of this position must reflect who YOU are. We encourage you to apply if:
- You are someone that goes to work to make a difference in the lives of yourself and others, and you enjoy the people you work with.
- You enjoy providing good work along with good advice.
- You want to work on a team that is supportive and growing with professionals like yourself.
- You are a proactive self-starter, you're flexible, and you have a high level of integrity
- You are action and goal-oriented in a fast-paced, team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- You have solid operational and technical accounting skills and work proactively to drive results.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Self-managed and ability to work independently while managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Strong understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks, Excel, and basic accounting systems
- Must have 2 or more years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a management accountant, bookkeeper, cost accountant or similar
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field required
- Must exhibit exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- Strong understanding of nonprofit accounting, tax reporting, and operations, including the Form 990/990-T/990-PF series returns
- CPA not required, but a huge plus
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly
About For Purpose Law Group
For Purpose Law Group is a boutique law firm that provides team-based, client-focused, proactive legal expertise to inspired entrepreneurs, nonprofit leaders, and philanthropists, ensuring that our clients have the resources they need to change our world.
We believe strongly in our employees, and offer a full suite of benefits including 401K and company match, Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay, and a full wellness program.