MUST HAVE ACCOUNTING BACKGROUND
Market Center Administrator/Office Manager (MCA) needed for Keller Williams Realty, Rutherford, NJ. The MCA must understand that to run effectively and efficiently, a Market Center must tend to its associates’ needs in such a way that they (the associates) are receiving the expected level of service and remain satisfied with the level of service provided by the Market Center. The MCA will be involved with clerical, administrative, agent associates, and managerial parties in an ongoing daily basis. As such the MCA must ensure that appropriate bookkeeping and accounting systems are accurately maintained. They may also be tasked with managing, training, and consulting the agent services team and assisting the Team Leader in managing agents and the Market Center.
This new Market Center has huge profit potential! Candidates should exhibit natural leadership ability, strong relationship-building skills, and be a flexible team player. They must have a strong sense of urgency with attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
This individual must be an independent decision maker, self-sufficient, and self-directed in their activities. It will also be important that the MCA use a combination of persuasion/consultation, focused on forming a strong relationship in tandem with a regard to problem solving and, when dealing with agent issues, is focused on problem solving and assessment of specific needs for that individual.
• Accurate banking and accounting service
• Computerized bookkeeping and general computer experience
• General office skills
• Assist Team Leader in managing agents and office
• Supervise office staff
• Computer input
• Bookkeeping (A/R and A/P)
• Systems implementation
• Purchasing (supplies and equipment)
• Maintain office equipment and technology
• Create agendas and record meeting minutes
• Hiring, training, and consulting personnel
• Introduction of new products/services to existing agent associates
• Managing receptionists, agents, etc.
• Marketing listings- Strong IT skills necessary
• Maintaining database management system(s)
• Assisting Agents and their Admin Staff and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
• Managing the office employees. This includes Director of First Impressions, Receptionist, Assistant MCA.
The ideal candidate will possess a background of a minimum of 2 years in Accounting and have at least 2 years work experience in a challenging and fast paced environment. The candidate will also need to pass an accounting assessment. Accounting functions include double entry bookkeeping, bank reconciliations, payroll (via 3rd party), month-end closing and analyzing financial reports. The right person will be passionate about leading the organization to meet higher growth goals.
• Accurate bookkeeping and accounting, advanced
• Microsoft skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Word
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and they must be tech savvy
• Problem solving ability
• Reliable and dependable
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.