Locke Your Loan
We're hiring a data-driven accountant for an integral position on our team. You’ll keep our general ledger up-to-date, ensure the accuracy of our financial information, and use QuickBooks for tracking. Candidates should be experienced problem-solvers, well-organized, detail-oriented, and time-efficient.
- Make sure accounts receivable/payable are complete
- Oversee payroll so employees are paid accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensure transactions are recorded properly in all ledgers
- Ensure all books reconcile with bank statements and prepare financial statements
- Complete bookkeeping duties: Data entry and record maintenance
- Must possess exceptional communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- 2+ years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a bookkeeper, cost accountant, management accountant, or similar position
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field required
- Must be well-versed in general accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Experience with Excel, QuickBooks, and basic accounting systems
About Locke Your Loan
At Locke Your Loan, our clients are our passion. My team and I have over 25 years of experience in the mortgage world and I started Locke Your Loan in 2017. The company is a full-service broker that provides more than just loan options — we meet all of our client's needs, are available every step of the process, and go the extra mile to ensure our clients are placed in a house that they can call home. We provide a full client experience, a wide variety of home financing, refinancing, low fees, and the best rates possible at the time of application. We set meaningful, aggressive goals that we pursue EVERY day. My team and I accomplish those goals by foreseeing and overcoming obstacles and finding a way to WIN on their behalf.