Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance of Idaho
Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Compute taxes owed, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses or individuals.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the description, value, and location of property.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, or maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
- Miscellaneous task as directed.
- Education: Accounting degree required.
- Experience: Prior experience in accounting preferred.
- Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Web-based programs.
- Other: Ability to run a 10-key adding machine by touch.
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Farm Bureau Mutual Insurance of Idaho
Our employees are rewarded with a competitive salary, a benefit program that recognizes the diverse needs of our employees, and the security of a well-established company. Some of our employee benefits include:
•Long Term Disability
•Industry Specific (insurance)
•Attendance Bonus Incentive
•Employee Profit-Sharing Plan
•Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (Tax-Free Spending Account)
•Loans/Savings and Investments available through Farm Bureau Finance Company
•Cancer, Accident, and Short-Term Disability insurance plans are also available