We’re in search of a highly motivated, organized Staff Accountant to join our accounting department. You will manage the day-to-day aspects of the business, including Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Cash management and contribute to the over all efficiency of the department. This position will ensure compliance with reporting requirements and will produce timely data for decision makers. This is a flexible part-time remote position within Arizona with expected work hours of 20-32 hours weekly.
- Support monthly close process.
- Review and prepare journal entries as needed.
- Reconcile and review balance sheet accounts to ensure general ledger reliability.
- Calculate/maintain accruals not limited to accruals related to payroll, un-invoiced expenses, and inventory.
- Assist in completing payroll and ensure timely payment of payroll taxes.
- Complete daily KPI reporting.
- Assist in cash flow forecasting.
- Complete daily cash balancing
- Assist in the development of internal controls.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as advised, including supporting special projects.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Organization skills.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills and ability to prioritize and work within desired project timelines.
- Strong ethics and collaborative team member.
- Able to withstand stress and flexible with working hours Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Minimum of 2 years of general accounting experience.
- Strong documentation skills, reporting skills, and computer skills are required.
$26 - $29 hourly
About GILE Companies
We offer a suite of commercial real estate and advisory services, including real estate acquisition, leasing, portfolio management, investment, merger, and acquisition services. Our purpose is to both serve our communities and provide our clients with extraordinary service.