Property Management field experience a plus but not required.
Our growing Property Management Company is seeking an experienced full-time Accountant within the property management field to work at our office in Naples, Florida. Our relaxed setting of high performing professionals who enjoy what we do creates a positive and supportive culture. Being detail-oriented and focused on accuracy is what is required to be successful in this position.
The Candidate should...
- General management of books AP/AR
- Be able to prepare accurate monthly financial reporting for each property
- Do account reconciliation
- Handle draw requests
- Manage payroll
- Maintain General ledger maintenance
- Bank deposits
- Utility bill back calculations
- Prepare Resident statements
- Work with an outside accounting firm for year-end tax prep
- Work with asset management to enter budgets
- Prepare Construction draw requests from lenders
- Monthly sales tax returns
The Candidate should…
- Be local (no long-distance work)
- Have 3+ years in bookkeeping/accounting (ideally, some education focused on it)
- Experience with rental property and property management financials
- Experience with property management software (Rent Manager is a huge plus)
- Be able to prepare and understand financial reports
The candidate must…
- Be reliable and honest
- Be detail-oriented and focused on accuracy
- Have a positive attitude
- Be good with accounting, software, and technology in general
- Be coachable and trainable
- Be able to use social media/posting websites for help with rental posts
- Be able to pass a background check
- Schedule past supervisor reference calls to verify resume and interview info
About REA Management
We operate affordable housing communities (manufactured home communities) in the southwest, southeast, and the midwest United States with a growing footprint which provides an opportunity to grow with us. We seek top-performing, goal-oriented, excited professionals to maximize our impact on the industry. Grow with our entrepreneurial organization.