We’re hiring a career-motivated, data-driven certified public accountant for a key position on our team. You’ll be responsible for maintaining the financial integrity of our company by overseeing our financial planning, keeping our general ledger up-to-date, ensuring the accuracy of our financial information, and making recommendations for budget optimization. Candidates should be experienced problem-solvers, well-organized, detail-oriented, and time-efficient.
- Bookkeeping: Analyze our company’s financial information including financial transactions, profit and loss statements, balance sheets, and other documents to ensure accuracy and compliance with laws and regulations
- Advise on ways our company can optimize our financial efficiency
- Liaise with tax accountants to track payments and returns
- Perform internal auditing
- Forecast revenue and analyze our profit margin to better determine our effectiveness
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field, Master’s degree preferred but not required
- Passed the uniform CPA examination from the AICPA and possess a CPA certification in compliance with the state board of accountancy regulations
- 2+ years of work experience in accounting services, financial services, or similar field
- Must be well-versed in general accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Must exhibit exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
$55,000 - $65,000 yearly
About MidSouth Invest
MidSouth Invest, LLC is a fast-growing Real Estate Investment firm located in Memphis, TN that specializes in the acquisition of residential properties, renovating of these properties acquired, and selling on the market or holding the properties as part of the company portfolio to maximize the company returns for our partners and passive investors.