Our Home Enterprises
Do you love digging into data, organizing, and problem-solving? We want to hear from you! We’re looking for a motivated, detail-oriented accountant to help keep our financial information in order and up to date. You’ll be in charge of bookkeeping, producing financial reports, and recording accurate information in QuickBooks. If this sounds like you, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Complete bookkeeping duties: Data entry and record maintenance
- Ensure transactions are recorded properly in all ledgers
- Prepare all financial statements and bank reconciliations
- Process accounts receivable and accounts payable in a timely manner
- Oversee payroll so employees are paid accurately and in a timely manner
- Must exhibit exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- Strong understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Worked previously with basic accounting systems, QuickBooks, and Excel
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- 2+ years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a bookkeeper, cost accountant, management accountant, or similar position
$38,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Our Home Enterprises
Work with an incredible team of enterprisers. We run full-service real estate operations including Real Estate Brokerage, Mortgage Company, Property Management, Insurance, and Construction services.