We’re hiring a data-driven accountant for an integral position on our team. You’ll keep our general ledger up-to-date, ensure the accuracy of our financial information, and use QuickBooks for tracking. Candidates should be experienced problem-solvers, well-organized, detail-oriented, and time-efficient.
- Make sure accounts payable/accounts receivable are processed efficiently
- Perform bookkeeping duties: Maintain data on financial statements
- Ensure transactions are recorded properly in all ledgers
- Properly record financial transactions
- Oversee payroll so employees are paid accurately and in a timely manner
- Must possess exceptional communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Exceptional knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- At least 2 years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a cost accountant, management accountant, bookkeeper, or related position
- Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or similar field
- Worked previously with basic accounting systems, QuickBooks, and Excel
PEOPLE'S OC is Southern California’s largest cannabis retail store. As an industry-leading cannabis company, PEOPLE'S OC provides high-quality products and excellent customer service to recreational and medical customers in the Orange County area. PEOPLE'S OC prides itself on its knowledgeable staff, sustainable business practices, community involvement, and close relationships with farmers and vendors.
Our retail store in Orange County is currently hiring new employees. Grow with us!