Impulse Advanced Communications
Do you love digging into data, organizing, and problem-solving? We want to hear from you! We’re looking for a motivated, detail-oriented accountant to help keep our financial information in order and up to date. You’ll be in charge of bookkeeping, producing financial reports, and recording accurate information in QuickBooks. If this sounds like you, we highly encourage you to apply.
- Perform bookkeeping duties: Maintain data on financial statements
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct daybook, suppliers ledger, customer ledger, and general ledger
- Manage payroll duties to ensure employees are paid on time
- Consistently input daily financial transactions and finalize the posting process
- Reconcile bank statements and prepare financial statements
- Must be well-versed in general accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- 2+ years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a bookkeeper, cost accountant, management accountant, or similar position
- Must possess exceptional communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks, Excel, and basic accounting systems
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field required
$60,000 - $66,000
About Impulse Advanced Communications
We are enabling businesses to operate more effectively in a digital world. To drive this we need talented people who are energized by change, ready for challenges and want to make a difference.
To help people work better you need to know them, their business, and how they create value. We place our highest value on meaningful relationships, knowing our customers, and putting our expertise to work for them.
Impulse's Core Values are to "Throw a great party for our customers every day!"
- Be Prepared - Prepare in advance and sweat the details.
- Know Your Guests - Learn about each of our guests and craft a unique experience.
- Have Fun - Enjoy what we do, who we get to do it with, and where we get to do it.
- Make Them Feel Good - Our guests will remember how we make them feel more than what we do for them.
- Adapt on the Fly - Minimize the impact of unexpected events; safeguard our guests' experience.