Town Square Jewelers, Inc.
We are looking for a skilled accountant to play a key role in our growing team. You’ll be responsible for recording all our financial transactions including purchases, sales, receipts, and payments, and posting information to accounting journals and QuickBooks. The ideal candidate is a strong team player, detail-oriented, and highly organized. If this sounds like work you’ll love, we’re waiting eagerly for your application!
- Reconcile bank statements and prepare financial statements
- Perform bookkeeping duties: Maintain data on financial statements
- Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Make sure accounts receivable/payable are complete
- Ensure transactions are recorded properly in all ledgers
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Strong understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Worked previously with basic accounting systems, QuickBooks, and Excel
- Must have 2 or more years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a management accountant, bookkeeper, cost accountant or similar
$14 - $16 hourly
About Town Square Jewelers, Inc.
At Town Square Jewelers, Inc., we are a family-run business. We have about 5-7 employees so we are like a small family. We like knowing our customers by name. We strive to build a store that customers want to shop in and employees like to work at.