Baton Rouge Hotel Group
We're hiring a data-driven accountant for an integral position on our team. The ideal candidate will work with the accounting department to handle data from multiple mid-sized businesses, whereas payroll and receivables are currently managed by other members of the team. You’ll keep our general ledger up-to-date, ensure the accuracy of our financial information, and use QuickBooks and Lotus for tracking. Candidates should be experienced problem-solvers, well-organized, detail-oriented, and time-efficient.
- Process daily reports of property revenues
- Properly record financial transactions
- Reconcile bank statements and prepare financial statements
- Verify accounts receivable/payable are complete
- Verify accuracy within day books and all ledgers
- To have a general understanding of inventory from multiple departments
- Worked previously with basic accounting systems, QuickBooks, Kronos, Excel, and Opera
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Must have 2 or more years of work experience at an accounting firm or as a management accountant, bookkeeper, cost accountant, or similar
- Candidate must have a bachelor's degree in accounting or a similar field
- Must be well-versed in generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Baton Rouge Hotel Group
We are a multi-property hotel group based in the Baton Rouge area. We value our company culture and offer PTO and health insurance options for full-time employees.