We are seeking a Construction Accountant. This is a fantastic opportunity because there are no glass ceilings at this company. They not only promote growth and educational opportunities, but also have outstanding benefits, a fun, friendly company culture and great hours! If you are looking for a career position where you can feel a part of something bigger, keep reading.
We are looking for a LEADER—someone who will own this job and ‘take the reins’. This is an extremely independent position in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with lots of moving parts. Our ideal candidate approaches their job duties with a sense of ownership, confidentiality, commitment, honesty, loyalty, and integrity. The foundation of this company’s culture is based on these essential ideals.
Salary: $50,000-$60,000 based on experience plus discretionary bonus
Benefits: 2 weeks vacation (after 6 months of service), Sick Days (upon start date), Medical/Dental/Vision (employee only), Safe Harbor 401k (after 90 days, and dependent upon open enrollment)
Hours: Full-time, 40/hrs per wk, 7 a.m. - 4 p.m, M-F
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding. This position is a full-time, direct-hire placement with our client. If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing and our other open positions, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
• Weekly union payroll, monthly union reporting
• AIA/Progress/T&M billing
• Pre-liens and lien releases
• Processing vendor invoices
• Maintaining of department files
• 2+ years of accounting experience. Construction accounting and Union experience is preferred but not required
• An Accounting degree from an accredited college or university is required
• Full cycle accounting experience and you thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Positive, fun and a cheerful disposition
• Success-oriented and self-motivated, enjoys contributing to a team environment with the ability to collaborate in a proactive style to assist all team members
• Self-starter, independent, and highly adaptable
• Analytical thinker and strives to continuously build knowledge and skills through educational opportunities
• Strong organizational, project management, and multi-tasking skills
• Detail-focused, meticulous, and able to prioritize accordingly
• Straightforward sincere communicator, with superior communication skills and customer service skills (both verbal and written)
• Solutions-oriented, able to work under limited supervision, taking the initiative when necessary, confident asking questions when necessary
Key Software Proficiency:
• Foundation Accounting Software
• MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc.)
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding. If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.