The IRBY Group
We are looking for a skilled bookkeeper to record all financial transactions for multiple locations, including but not limited to purchases, sales, receipts and payments, as well as posting information to accounting journals and software. A background in bookkeeping in a fast-paced office setting is strongly preferred.
- Processing AR, AP's and payroll efficiently
- Bank reconciliations
- Enter data, maintain records and produce financial reports
- Verify accuracy within day books and all ledgers
- Ensure all books are brought to the trial balance stage
- Experience in bookkeeping
- Strong ability to multitask
- Efficient in calculating, posting and managing accounting figures and financial records
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping and GAAP standards
- Proficient in spreadsheets and proprietary software
$12 - $15 hourly
About The IRBY Group
The IRBY Group is a Mobile, AL, family-owned real estate investment firm that invests in hundreds of houses and commercial properties every year. We are growing rapidly and are dedicated to making our surrounding communities a better place! We own and operate several successful real estate related businesses.
We love to see, and are sincerely committed to, the success of our team members! We hope you will come join our seriously fun and growing team!
The IRBY Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, family responsibility, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, transgender status, veteran's status, genetic information, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law.