Real Estate Acquisitions USA, Corp.
We are a fast growing property management company and are seeking an experienced full-time accountant and administrative assistant to work at our office located in Naples, Florida. We are a relaxed setting of high performing professionals who enjoy what we do.
- Monthly financial reporting for each property
- Account reconciliation
- Draw requests
- General ledger maintenance
- Bank deposits
- Managing transaction files
- Submitting documents to government agencies
- Sending out newsletters/notices to residents and partners
- Adding and removing residents in property management software
- Advertising of units for rent or sale.
- Recording meeting minutes
- Pre-takeover coordination
- General office administrative duties
The Candidate should…
- Be local (no long distance contractors or remote work)
- Have 3+ years in bookkeeping/accounting (ideally some education focused on it)
- Experience with rental property and property management financials
- Experience with property management software (Rent Manager is a huge plus)
The candidate must…
- Be reliable and honest
- Be detail oriented and focused on accuracy
- Have a positive attitude
- Be good with accounting, software, and technology in general
- Be coachable and trainable
- Be able to pass a background check
- Schedule past supervisor reference calls to verify resume and interview info
$35,000 - $37,000 yearly
About Real Estate Acquisitions USA, Corp.
REA Management manages commercial property (manufactured home communities) in the Midwest and Southeast markets of the United States.