Under the direct supervision of our Eastern Regional VP, this position provides quality and timely customer service to the clients of National Insurance Services and administrative support to the Sales Representative(s) for the Eastern Region.
- Responsible for cross selling existing accounts and Service of existing accounts within the designated Eastern geographic territory.
- Provide proposal sales support to the Eastern Region Sales Representative(s), which includes, but is not limited to: reviewing specifications for completeness; follow up for additional data with either the respective Sales Representative(s) or the group; logging in of specifications and distributing them to outside carriers; review of proposals; mailing of proposals, either to the Sales Representative(s) or directly to the group and coordinating new group enrollment.
- Serve as the primary contact for groups and works with the Customer Service Manager, Sales Representative(s), Underwriting and other company resources to resolve outstanding issues.
- Cross selling and or hand off to sales of products associated with the Retirement Income Division of the company.
- Maintain and update all systems databases and customer files per company guidelines.(CRM)
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in the group insurance industry.
- One year experience in a customer service environment or any combination of education and/or experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Group long term disability and life background desired.
- Ability to travel 70% of the time and accommodation of overnight stays multiple times per month.
- Must have a valid Pennsylvania driver’s license.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Possess the ability to read and understand insurance contract language.
- Analytical ability is required in order to be able to analyze and identify problems, offer proposed solutions and implement the agreed upon solution.
$45,000 - $50,000 Annual Salary based on experience + Bonuses
About National Insurance Services
National Insurance Services: