INHABIT Real Estate Collective, Pittsburgh’s team-based approach to real estate investment/selling and buying, is looking for an ACCOUNT/PROJECT MANAGER to join our team.
We’re a team that works on the run. We’ve got deadlines. (Lots and lots of deadlines! And they’re shifting all of the time!) Our clients come to us with differing degrees of understanding of the real estate process. We’re looking for someone who’s interested in keeping our office running smoothly and proactively in three key areas:
1. Organizational Wizard:
We need someone who can demonstrate their own personal organizational skills, but who can show us that they’ll help keep others organized as well.
We think of this as a copywriter who can help with our website and social media, but maybe you’re a photographer or produce video? We’re open to storytelling of any kind, as long as its coupled with thoughtful insight on how to help get the story out into the world.
3. Client/Project Management:
We’re looking for a good communicator who can be the main point of contact with our clients and lead the charge on our carrying out our projects.
We’re a team of positive, upbeat people who are concerned about our city, and our communities. The INHABIT office is a fast-paced environment, and we’re looking for someone who thrives on that energy. If you feel like you fit our criteria, we’d love to hear from you - we have a unique business plan that provides a clear path for advancement, and offers a profit share to employees.
Daily Responsibilities Include:
• Client relations
• Collaborating with other team members
• Project management
• Transaction coordination
• Office organization
• Marketing, including: Advertising, PR, Social media, Database management, Lead generation, Event coordination, and Website management
• Writing, including copywriting and procedural writing
• 3-5 years of experience in marketing, sales, or similar.
• Positive/optimistic outlook (at least 99% of the time)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• HIGHLY organized, and able to organize others
• Independent thinking, but team playing
• Adept problem solver – can think outside of the box
To be considered, Apply by Sept 25, 2017
1. Fill out the application questionnaire
2. Create a one-minute video that answers the question: What are your super human powers and how will you use them at INHABIT? Please upload your video to YouTube and title your video "Super Human Powers - INHABIT - (YOUR NAME)". Then send a link to email@example.com. Don't over think it, just do it, we want to see and hear from you.
Founded in March 2016 by 15-year Pittsburgh veteran real estate agent Dani Gundlach, INHABIT Real Estate Collective uses a team approach to provide representation to home buyers, sellers, investors and developers. Inspired by Pittsburgh's spirit of collaboration, each member of our team has a specialized role. We're all about growth, innovation, and taking massive action collectively to help our clients achieve their goals. Our stockpile of proven techniques and systems ensures amazing results for both our clients, and our teammates. If you're smart-working, and want to learn and grow in a fun work environment, we want to hear from you.