CLOSING COORDINATOR for growing Real Estate Team.
Looking to hire a talented person who is precise, detailed oriented, and highly organized. This person is supportive, a problem solver, and enjoys working as part of a team. Must be a self-starter, learning based, forward-thinking, and have the desire to grow with the team. The ability to think out of the box with a high focus on solutions is a must.
In addition to being task-oriented, this person will also be great with people and skilled in customer service. Computer skills and social media knowledge are a must. While a license is not mandatory, you must have Real Estate experience via a pre-license course or direct work in a real estate office.
If this sounds like a career in which you would excel, we would love to talk. Please upload your resume and a cover letter telling us why you would be the ideal candidate. We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you! We look forward to meeting with you and discussing this position.
• Coordinate and manage Contract to Close period.
• Manage all aspects of real estate transactions process from processing sales in our database to auditing and maintaining the related transactions file.
• Verify and sign off on all documents received for correct signatures and dates.
• Provide follow up service to clients and prospects.
• Help build and maintain database.
• Acquire vendor estimates and coordinated repairs/upgrades on homes.
• Provide updates to clients weekly.
• Communicate with other real estate agents.
• Produce sales activity and business tracking reports using Microsoft Excel.
• Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination.
• MLS experience helpful.
• Must possess excellent written and oral grammar and writing ability.
• Responds well to stress and keeps calm in all situations.
• Independent and self-motivated.
• Reliable and dependable.
• Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience.
• Accurate and attentive to detail.
• Warm, engaging and inviting personality.
Founded in 2004 in Denver, CO and later expansion to Atlanta, GA, The Carr Group services the real estate needs of distinguished clients throughout metro Atlanta, including Alpharetta, Buckhead, Brookhaven, Chastain, Dunwoody, Roswell, Sandy Springs and most Perimeter locations. Consistently ranked in the Top 5% of Brokers nationally, the Carr Group has been recognized and awarded many of the industries top awards. We have a commitment to building amazing lives for our team members with constant and continuous coaching, development and challenges. We strive to remove growth ceilings and thus create careers versus jobs.
We will be positive stewards of our faith, family, and communities, setting the bar of excellence, pouring selflessly into every person and family we are blessed to touch.