As an Account Manager, you will be a contributing part in creating an excellent client experience. You will be responsible for managing the relationship between Movement and your assigned client accounts as well as advocating for our customers to renew and expand their insurance portfolio while helping them obtain the best possible coverage and pricing.
Think you have what it takes? Here’s what you need to know!
Sound like a good fit? Let’s talk about how we can work together.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and maintain strong, trusted relationships with key client contacts in assigned accounts
- Serve as primary client contact for assigned accounts while utilizing a variety of communication channels
- Provide product knowledge and insurance expertise for assigned personal lines book of business
- Advocate for clients to renew and expand their portfolio while obtaining best coverage and pricing
- Proactively manage client escalations in order to achieve resolution as quickly as possible
- Escalate complex client issues to department leadership with actionable recommendations for solutions
- Develop and manage relationships with various cross-functional stakeholders including sales agents and loan officers
- Maintain accurate internal processing and documentation of assigned accounts within operating systems
What we are looking for:
- A true passion for people, problem solving and the customer experience
- A team player who is highly ADAPTABLE and COACHABLE and always striving for personal and professional growth
- Demonstrated knowledge of insurance concepts and principles
- Enjoy educating customers on coverages and gaps in their insurance policies
- Excellent organization skills
- Good listening skills with the ability to see situations from the perspective of others
- Ability to solicit, receive and implement feedback with the goal of relentless improvement
Qualified candidates will generally have:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of professional account management or client success experience
- Experience in insurance with an active P&C license (or willingness to obtain one in first 90 days)
About Movement Mortgage
At Movement, we exist to love and value people. We are disrupting the mortgage industry by lending with integrity, building outstanding corporate culture, and investing in our communities. On any given day, you might find a processor volunteering for a local charity or an underwriter winning the corn-hole tournament at the office. You'll also find that we're the seventh-largest mortgage lender in the country.
So why Movement?
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- Company matched 401K
- Excellent career growth opportunity
- Fun, team-focused working environment
- Employee driving community outreach program