Cepra Landscape is actively seeking a Landscape Maintenance Field/Account Manager for the Greater Bradenton area. This is a great time to join a growing team whose focus is creating opportunities for the most talented people in the industry. Be integral to developing long-term partnerships with our customers while providing a superior product.
What we offer:
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits Packages.
- Enjoyable work environment where you and your team's contributions and efforts are recognized and celebrated.
- Up-to-date and well-maintained trucks, tools, equipment, and PPE.
- Production Crews scheduled a four-day work week, allowing flexibility on Fridays.
- Opportunity to Create and Sell an elite brand in a competitive market.
- 401(k) matching
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Performance Bonus Plan
Check us out: CepraLandscape.com
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Managing Daily Landscape Maintenance schedules for 3-4 maintenance crews
- Daily dispatch communication with crews to ensure they have the equipment, tools, and supplies needed to complete all tasks efficiently and correctly
- Actively drive quality and safety with all crews in the field. Sharp focus on MOT compliance as much of the work is adjacent to roadways
- Ownership of production vehicle, trailer, equipment, tool, and supply inventory to ensure everything is accounted for and proper maintenance schedules are followed
- Review job sites and submit proposals for Landscape and Irrigation Upgrades
- Coordinate with Irrigation and Agronomic Resources to ensure the highest quality at all times
- Communicate with Property Managers for the submittal of proposals, job site conditions, and weekly crew tasks
- Local residence in Manatee County
- Valid Driver's License
- Consistent work history
- Organized individual that is able to manage multiple crews while driving quality and production safely
CEPRA's Wish List:
- 1-2 Years of Management experience in a Commercial Landscape Maintenance setting preferred
- Bilingual preferred, but experience managing a diverse workforce that includes keeping non-English speakers on task and working efficiently is a must
- Must be able to assure tasks are performed safely and have a working knowledge of Florida traffic laws. MOT certification is a big plus
- Working knowledge of Irrigation systems and components is a plus
- Logistics and/or Production Systems experience is a plus
$55,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Cepra Landscape
Although officially started in early 2015, the seeds began to take root many years ago. After more than 25 years of combined experience managing, maintaining, and developing landscapes in both corporate and residential capacities, our founders saw an opportune moment to start their own landscape company - one that would be built on the grounds that nothing is more important than exceeding the customer's expectations. They had a vision to create a company that would challenge the status quo established by competitors. Supported by an incredible team who shares their passion for exceeding customer expectations and a dedication to landscapes, we are a different kind of landscape company, writing a new set of standards for the industry.