Sauers Snow and Ice Management
Are you looking for a new career opportunity to get to your next level?
Would being part of a greater team with strong company culture be a positive improvement for you?
Sauers Snow and Ice Management is a fast-growing company looking to hire Account Managers to be responsible for the management and maintenance of new and existing Snow and Landscape clients, and service providers to ensure that they are getting the best experience from working with Sauers Snow and Ice Management.
- Building strong relationships with new and existing clients by placing the client first
- Collaborate with Sales, Admin, and Operations Departments to deliver an exceptional client experience by "taking the worry out of winter" for them
- Work within our CRM System
- Procure, develop, and maintain long term relationships with service providers for our sites
- Monitor sites and service team members during snow and ice events to ensure quality and efficient service
- Resolve client issues in a timely manner to create "win-win" situations
- Confirm accuracy of client and service provider invoicing
- Facilitate Pre-and Post Season Site Meetings with team members
- Identify and communicate opportunities for additional services to the Director of Operations
- Sales and/or account management in snow removal preferred but not required
- Experience with project management, commercial property/facilities management preferred but not required
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel
$60,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Sauers Snow and Ice Management
Sauers Snow and Ice Management is an award-winning snow and ice management service provider for the Philadelphia region with a proven track record of delivering the highest quality of snow and ice removal services to take the worry out of winter for our commercial clientele.
We provide a great company culture that promotes a flexible schedule and work-life balance for our employees.