Capstone Information Technologies, Inc.
The Account Manager position serves as the liaison between the client and Capstone and also serves as the client advocate. This position is responsible for providing non-technical customer service, strategic guidance and proposals to clients.
- Meets onsite with clients to conduct strategic business reviews.
- Develops client strategic roadmap with lead Engineers.
- Acts as an expert in and advocate for Capstone’s products, services and service plans.
- Identifies new sales opportunities within existing accounts by up-selling and cross-selling.
- Generates proposals for projects, agreements, products, and renewals.
- Reviews profitability by account and negotiates changes to agreements and service adjustments to meet target margins.
- Develops and maintains relationships with multiple points of contact within the account.
- Identifies target accounts for marketing campaigns.
- Prepares account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals and other client communications and correspondence.
- Manages vendor relationships and information to be up to date on all promotions, events and support changes that may occur for both Capstone and the client.
- Reviews, approves and issues invoices to clients.
$40,000 - $60,000
About Capstone Information Technologies, Inc.
Capstone was founded in 2003 to help businesses, organizations and independent practices get the most out of their technology and allow their networks to just plain work. Over the years, our certified engineers and dedicated support staff have helped hundreds of clients in Western New York relieve their technology worries so that they can concentrate on their company goals and growth. Capstone was named on the Inc 5000 list as one of the nation’s fastest growing companies. In 2018, Capstone celebrated their 15th anniversary in business after back-to-back recognition as one of Rochester’s Top 100 companies by the Rochester Business Journal. Today, Capstone IT is certified as a national Great Place to Work and recognized as a Top Workplace through Rochester’s Democrat & Chronicle.
- Company pays 100% medical and dental
- Company issued laptop
- 401K Plan