Automated Accounting Services
We are a progressive tech-forward accounting firm for small businesses. We are passionate about supporting growing businesses by allowing them to focus on their core competencies while we serve as their outsourced accounting department. If you are a talented and experienced Accounting Manager looking for the ultimate in work/life balance this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Our experienced account manager will oversee the team and offer guidance and support to our bookkeepers as they provide world-class service to our clients. You will have the opportunity to develop processes and best practices for the firm, as well as assist with client onboarding.
Our focus is on building strong relationships with our clients and becoming their go-to accounting and management expert so we can serve our clients in a greater capacity, ensuring their success and at the same time keeping the workload manageable.
We are a fully remote organization, our team works 100% from their home office.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the bookkeeping staff and provide support for the team.
- Review the monthly client work of the bookkeeping staff for accuracy and completeness and provide feedback for improvement.
- Assist with creating and documenting best practices for the firm.
- Assess team member performance and provide development opportunities and coaching.
- Train new team members and manage the new hire onboarding process.
- Assist new clients with the onboarding process. This may include set-up/clean-up of accounting books, assistance with the set-up of cloud-based accounting tools, and workflow documentation.
- Interface with all cloud-based technology platforms (QBO, Xero, Bill.com, Hubdoc, Dext, Gusto, etc)
- Build strong long-lasting relationships that make our clients LOVE working with us.
Qualifications, Skills, and Competencies:
- 5+ years working in accounting or bookkeeping firm
- 3-5 years supervisory experience
- QuickBooks and/or Xero experience required and certification encouraged
- Proficiency with technology and ability to learn new platforms quickly
- Ability to self-organize and keep multiple projects on task while meeting deadlines
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with a virtual team
- Excellent planning, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Ability to communicate with clients and team members clearly and effectively
- Proven success in a fully remote work environment
About Automated Accounting Services
Why Automated Accounting Services?
We are success-oriented with 10+ years of growth, open to new ideas, technology-focused, and excel at providing outstanding service to our clients and community. Our core values are centered around: continual learning, innovation, and a relationship-based environment. We help our team achieve a flexible work/life balance by utilizing technology. We promote continual learning and personal growth.
- A company culture that supports your goals and future
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexibility in schedule and location
- An atmosphere of continual learning and use of technology