Blue Ocean Media
This is a unique opportunity to help build an agency from the ground up as one of its first hires!
As an Account Manager, you will be working with the client to determine their goals and objectives, then putting together a plan/marketing strategy to accomplish those goals! From there, you will be executing the plan with the right campaigns while measuring along the way that the KPIs are being met.
You must have a passion for marketing with experience in campaign strategy and planning, strong communication and leadership skills, and a proven track record of developing/maintaining positive relationships. Digital marketing experience is a plus as well as the ability to think strategically to meet client needs. Ultimately, a successful Account Manager should keep our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long run.
Compensation: $60k - $100k (Salary + Bonus)
Upon submitting an application, you will receive an automatic email including two assessments to complete. Resumes without these completed assessments will not be considered.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients, responsible for the day-to-day management of key accounts
- Clearly communicate and manage expectations with clients and internal team members
- Learn clients’ businesses and audiences at a depth that will enable you to maximize your ability to provide and manage solutions that will help clients achieve business objectives
- Lead the strategy development and oversee implementation
- Monitor campaign performance and lead out on optimizing campaigns to meet KPIs
- Ensure that all campaigns, programs and projects are being delivered according to expectations and promptly address any client satisfaction issues
- Meet with internal teams and clients on a regular basis to review progress and performance
- Stay on top of industry trends, innovations and challenges
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Broad marketing experience with expertise in digital marketing as a plus - including email, search, social, paid media, marketing automation, demand generation, lead generation, ABM, etc.
- Experience in campaign strategy and planning
- Proven problem solver, conflict resolver and strategic thinker
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to act in a leadership role and build trusted relationships with senior-level clients
- Ability to be senior leaders over teams of Account Managers in the near future
$60,000 - $100,000 (Salary + Bonus)
About Blue Ocean Media
We are in need of people to join our team!