Storm Ventures Group
- Generate appointments from warm leads provided by the company through calling and contacting efforts.
- Outbound prospect qualified warm and cold leads along with account history and research.
- Manage and maintain prospect database ensuring accuracy and integrity on all accounts.
- Build a deep pipeline of demonstrations and future closing opportunities via Zoom video conferencing.
- Work closely with team members to generate appointments, and demonstrations and qualify warm leads through closing opportunities and transactions.
- Meet and exceed daily/weekly and quarterly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) per company guidelines and expectations.
- Manage and assist with all additional administrative tasks including the tracking of response rates from the beginning to the end of the sales cycle.
- Be a team player in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment where amazingly fun times meet a culture that cultivates success.
If you have or are proficient in at least nine (9) or more of these prerequisites, talents, qualifications, conditions, or gifts, we should probably have a conversation.
- Business-to-Business (B2B) Sales.
- Direct sales, inside sales.
- Warm leads, new business development.
- Sales processes and pipeline development.
- Strategic partnerships and communications.
- Willingness to learn new products and concepts.
- Motivated, enthusiasm, dedicated to succeeding.
- Determination, fortitude, grit, and resolve.
- Character, charisma, humor, and charm.
- Honor, integrity, reliability, and authenticity.
- Personality, appeal, and originality.
Individuals who do not equire a trophy for second place, please apply.
- Bachelor’s degree a plus in marketing, project management, organizational leadership desired.
- Equivalent experience and/or qualifications in sales, inside sales, marketing, video production, conferences, trade shows, brand messaging, social media platforms and the rapid deployment of client content will always be considered.
- Two to four years’ experience calling/contacting business owners with the objective of closing revenue.
- Experience in an inside sales role with a proven track record and strong desire to outperform expectations.
- Prior experience at a media company, marketing, video production, educational organization, social media platforms or online platforms is a plus.
- Ability to communicate, with written formatting, orally and video conference presentations, with a sense of purpose combined with a leadership approach is desired.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills is a must.
- Experience with a CRM systems, tracking accounts through the sales cycle is essential.
- Ability to diligently follow up and meet deadlines, Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) in a timely manner is vital to success.
$75,000 - $100,000
About Storm Ventures Group
Storm Ventures Group is a one-stop-shop for established business owners who are searching for assistance in launching their company, ideas, brand, and message to their audience and potential clients.
We also host one of the Nation’s largest trade show conferences and expos to meet our clients face to face as well as give them the opportunity to meet and learn best practices from other like-minded business owners. The event is always scheduled in a fun, resort-style city with all the amenities that make even our most seasoned clients want to come back for more again the next year. We had nearly 7,000 new and former attendees last year alone, but who’s counting.