GreenLoop IT Solutions
Account Managers (AM) are ultimately responsible for the satisfaction and retention of their assigned client base. GreenLoop's serves businesses in a variety of industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Construction, and other Professional Services. The AM acts as a single point of contact for these clients for anything relating to the IT Business Review process, general planning questions, and for issues that are not being addressed through standard channels (i.e. the Service Desk, Dispatch, Billing).
This position is primarily remote, however, the candidate must live within a 25-mile radius of the Phoenix office in order to attend client meetings, some of which are onsite. During a typical workweek, an AM might work from home 4 days, the GreenLoop office 1 day, and attend 2-4 client meetings at the client's location.
Successful AM's enjoy building long-term client relationships, solving business problems, and working across departments with other GreenLoop team members to deliver solutions that exceed clients' expectations.
Compensation: $65,000 - $70,000 plus quarterly bonuses based on MRR of AMs client base.
- Owns the “IT Business Review” process: Prepares necessary review documentation, conducts the internal “pre” meeting, conducts the actual Business Review, and ensures all post-review follow-up items are communicated.
- Create “Opportunities” for all sales-related action items that come out of the Business Review.
- Work with active customers to develop a deep understanding of their needs and translate those needs into product requirements that satisfy their demands.
- Qualify new sales opportunities for current customers. Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and manage prospect expectations throughout the lifecycle of the account.
- Negotiate renewal increases and/or Agreement upgrades as directed by the Director of Account Management.
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of the service offerings of the company and the features and benefits these bring to clients.
- Perform sales procedures through activities and opportunities in company CRM and remain compliant with defined policies and procedures.
- Manage the new client onboarding process.
- Receive requests for service and product details from customers and provide timely responses.
- Work with Sales Team to develop proposals, quotes, and respond to RFP/RFI documents.
- Works with clients to resolve billing disputes. Note: The Billing department will always be the front line for billing disputes, but if assistance is needed, the AM will assist. This is most likely to occur when the client has a question about the service/product provided.
- Follow up on all ticket satisfaction scores as directed.
- Prior MSP or equivalent experience is very desirable.
- Ability to analyze and solve business problems from an IT perspective.
- Possess a successful track record of managing customer relationships.
- Demonstrated understanding of negotiation and closing of the sales process.
- Enjoy working with customers and external audiences.
- High energy and drive with good negotiation skills.
- Proficient with MS365 (Word, Excel, Teams, etc.)
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephone and email communication skills, conflict resolution, active listening, and customer care.
$65,000 - $70,000
About GreenLoop IT Solutions
Founded in 2011, GreenLoop is an IT Consulting and Managed Service Provider. We serve clients in the Phoenix, Arizona Metro Area, Central Oregon, and Portland, Oregon Metro Area
Our purpose is to protect our Clients' vision by mitigating cyber risk and accelerating their transition to fast, secure, reliable, and shareable data networks.
We strive to make GreenLoop a great place to work and grow your career. Because of this, we provide company time for training and career development, 8 paid holidays per year, an extra paid day off in the month of your birthday, full medical dental and vision for the employee, and 15 PTO days per year. We also provide a matching 401k plan (matched up to 4% of your salary).
We are proud that ALL management positions are currently occupied by employees who were promoted from within.