Essential Benefit Administrators
We are a goal-orientated team working in a fast-paced industry that is ever-changing. You are an upbeat, enthusiastic individual that loves problem-solving and relationship building. Our ideal candidate has the ability to see the customer's perspective and always looks for a win-win for the customer and the company. If being responsible for maintaining relationships while guiding clients through the life of their policies sounds like fun, this is the job for you. If you love digging into details and finding the best solution to a problem, please apply today!
- Assist with enrollment by setting up new clients in our software program, providing on-boarding and product training services and assisting with the creation of ID cards.
- Conduct educational events and webinars to train clients on policy details.
- Manage client expectations by conducting monthly and quarterly reviews.
- Keep track of all customer inquiries and follow up to verify that all questions are answered regarding customer policies.
- Stay up-to-date on new marketing efforts to answer insurance product inquiries and suggest product enhancements.
- Review invoices with clients and assist in reconciling any billing issues.
- Handle complaints, present appropriate solutions, and alternatives within the timeframes set, and follow up to ensure that the issue has been resolved.
- Must have a Health Insurance Producers license or the ability to obtain one
- Need to have 5 years of experience in account management or client services
- High school diploma or GED equivalent needed, college degree is a plus
- Above average knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Excellent active listening, interpersonal, and communication skills
$53,000 plus bonus based on client growth and retention
About Essential Benefit Administrators
Essential Benefit Administrators is a national Third Party Administrator which provides tailored insurance solutions based on our clients specific needs and objectives. We have decades of industry experience and a team of nationally recognized insurance brokers, CPA’s, attorneys, HR professionals, customer service specialists, risk management and underwriting experts. From designing an affordable, customized benefit plan to assuring smooth and effortless implementation, to assisting clients with questions and service requirements, we are determined to bring excellence to our clients every step of the way.
Learn more at https://www.essentialbenefitplans.com