Villanueva Insurance Agency
We’re seeking an organized and highly motivated insurance account manager to join our growing team. Responsibilities include managing client communications, nurturing key relationships, and keeping track of all necessary documentation, paying close attention to any policy changes, important deadlines, and legal regulations. You will help customers understand their coverage, assist them with any claims as needed, and ensure all relevant data is properly tracked in our secured systems. This is a chance to build on your experience, with plenty of room for growth. If you’re looking to take on an important account management role during this period of high growth as we attain new business, we’ll provide the training you need to succeed in this position. Start your application today!
Opportunity for growth and bonuses!
- Give clear answers to clients on any coverage or billing questions including information on rate fluctuations or policy changes to ensure full understanding
- Help create competitive quotes when it is time to issue renewals or make updates to a current policy
- Record any policy updates or changes on customer accounts by tracking them in our book of business and communicating with clients to explain any updates to their coverage
- Communicate regularly with key industry reps regarding industry standards, insurance products, current rates, coverages, insurance policies, and carriers so that you are always ready to help clients, underwriters, sales representatives, account executives, and the rest of our service team understand and address new rules and policy updates
- Facilitate communication with clients and claims adjusters to process all documentation reporting a claim on a current policy
- Must have very strong follow up, written and verbal communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Applicants must have an active insurance license in their state or be willing to get licensed in 90 days
- Candidates should have an Associates or Bachelor’s degree, but all candidates with insurance industry experience will be considered
- Relevant insurance experience as an insurance agent or other position is helpful but not required, training will be provided if your talents are a good match
- Candidates should have basic computer skills and be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel PowerPoint, etc.)
$14 - $17 hourly DOE Bonus opportunity
About Villanueva Insurance Agency
The Villanueva Insurance Agency was established in 1999 from scratch. We didn't buy an insurance agency, we grew a dynamic and diverse insurance agency. I say we because the growth came with help from our agents and employees. Villanueva Insurance Agency is located in Newport News and Services the entire Hampton Roads area. Currently, we are an Independent Insurance Agency that has the ability to write insurance coverage with many different insurance carriers. Growth happens naturally in our agency because our agents have the ability to sell insurance to all prospects. We are a diverse Spanish-speaking insurance agency.