Meyer Laboratory, Inc.
Account Manager needed - $55,000 Base Salary + Commission
Meyer Laboratory is a nationwide chemical manufacturer located in Blue Springs, MO. We are proud of our family-owned, employee-friendly environment, and pride ourselves on the talents and experience of our valued employees. Come join our team today as an Account Manager in the Boston, Massachusetts area, servicing our current customers and prospecting new customers to provide the highly personalized level of customer service that Meyer is known for.
- $55,000 base salary
- Residual uncapped commission based on territory growth
- Average Account Manager earns $65,000+ annually
- Average Tenure for the Meyer Sales Force is 8 years
- Company truck with fuel card
- Fantastic company culture with a work hard, play hard mentality
- 13 week comprehensive training program
- Work out of a home office
- Competitive benefits package
- Annual sales promo trips
- 401(k) with company match
- Opportunity for career advancement with a growing company
Eastern half of Massachusetts, Southeastern half of New Hampshire up to Merrimack County, York County in Maine. Territory may expand further in to MA and NH down the line.
Local warehouse located in Framingham, MA
- Average 7-8 sales/service calls per day
- 90% of time will be spent servicing and growing current customers, 10% of time will be spent prospecting new business
- Filling product and providing exceptional customer service to asphalt and industrial customers in the territory
- Sell add-on product to customers
- Perform manual and physical tasks daily
- Administrative duties including order processing, inventory, Accounts Receivable management
- Blue Collar/White Collar – boots and blue jeans while dealing with executives
- Travel up to 350 mile radius in territory weekly
- Will leave the house each day by 5/5:30am. First appointment will be at 6:30am and should be home by 3:30pm most days
- Some overnight travel will be required
- MUST have minimum 2 years Account Management or route sales experience - this is required
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Able to learn how to rebuild pressure washers, car wash type arch systems and chemical dispensers – training provided
- Strong verbal skills
- Extremely punctual
- Excellent work history
- Committed to team-oriented outcomes and quality customer service
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs regularly
- Have and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy
About Meyer Laboratory, Inc.
For over forty years, Meyer Lab has continued to pour our profits into Research and Development in order to custom blend chemicals to meet customer’s unique needs! This innovative technology has fueled growth and Meyer Lab is now one of the fastest growing industrial chemical manufacturers in the nation.
Meyer Laboratory is recognized among industrial, flexographic, food processing, transportation, and distribution center users as having value added, premium products and systems. Meyer Lab’s mission statement is “To Pursue Excellence in All Aspects of Life.” Every individual we add to our team must meet our core values of being a competitive, authentic, impactful, family. To learn more about our company, team, and core values, visit our website at www.meyerlab.com.