The Chabris Group
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated Real Estate Account Manager to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file the appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and nurture clients throughout their real estate transactions. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong ability to dive into the details and manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously. Send us your resume today to become part of Cincinnati’s top real estate team!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including a competitive base salary, bonus potential, an excellent benefits package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, and vision. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
As an Account Manager, you will provide a 5-star experience to your clients, you will utilize your sales skills to request referrals and surveys.
- You will refer calls/accounts to appropriate parties based on client inquiries.
- You will identify client issues and escalate as appropriate.
- You will update client records to identify actions taken on the account.
- You will maintain minimum production and quality standards.
- You will achieve passing quality review scores per operational requirements.
- You will provide excellent customer service.
- You will practice and adhere to The Chabris Group “Code of Conduct" philosophy and “Mission and Values Statement".
- You will keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork.
- You will respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness.
- You will monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary.
- You will compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports and communicate key results to the team to ensure company goals are being met.
- You will be responsible for front and back-office support, pre-listing listing management, and contract to a post-close transaction
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Proven success in managing multiple projects with competing priorities
- Proven success delivering exceptional service to clients
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Background in real estate is preferred for this position
- Weekend and evening availability
- You either have or agree to work towards getting your Ohio Real Estate License
$45,000 - $60,000 yearly
About The Chabris Group
The Chabris Group is Cincinnati's #1 residential real estate sales team. Our mission is to provide five-star experiences for our clients and five-star careers for our agents ... and have fun doing it! We believe in integrity, productivity, accountability, intentionality, camaraderie and collaboration. Check us out! www.askTCG.com.