Mike Potter State Farm
Are you up for an exciting, rewarding, and challenging career opportunity? Then we want you to join our team as a property and casualty insurance agent! We are looking for a multifaceted professional who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment. As an insurance agent, you must be an attentive listener with strong communication skills who can identify and explain ideal insurance policies to existing and prospective clients. Apply today if you are an ambitious professional eager to launch a career with great growth opportunities!
- Answer clients completely on policy or billing questions including explanations about their coverage or rate adjustments to ensure total understanding
- Gather all documentation needed for reporting a claim and contact an adjuster to process it against a current policy
- Meet regularly with agents to keep up with industry standards, insurance products, current rates, coverages, insurance policies, and carriers, so you can assist clients, underwriters, sales representatives, account executives, and the rest of our service team with understanding and addressing the newest rules and policy updates
- Record any policy updates or changes on customer accounts by tracking them in our book of business and communicating with clients to explain any updates to their coverage
- Must have very strong follow up, written and verbal communication skills, and problem-solving skills
- Must have an active insurance license in your state or must be willing to get licensed in 90 days
- Relevant insurance experience as an insurance agent or other position is helpful but not required, training will be provided if your talents are a good match
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree required, or commensurate insurance industry experience
- Applicants must have basic computer skills and be able to use Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Sales background is preferred (cross-selling etc)
- Speaking multiple languages would be a plus (English, Spanish, Portuguese etc).
$42,000- $80,000 yearly
About Mike Potter State Farm
I started with State Farm in 2013 as an account manager and was promoted to Agency in 2016. My goal is to find ambitious individuals who are ready to go get it and help them achieve the same goals that I have in my short career with State Farm. I am willing to train the right person to one day own their own State Farm agency.