All Out G&D
All Out G&D is seeking a high-energy, self-motivated Account Manager team member. Our Account Manager team member will be responsible for customer satisfaction, as well as keeping jobs flowing within the company. You will be responsible for ensuring projects are scheduled and on track to be completed on time. The accounts manager will be contacting clients once a month to ensure the best customer service and experience!
We require competence with the Microsoft Office components and a thorough familiarity with PC file systems equipment.
Please do not apply if you are not from Canada.
- To be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share, and in-person meetings
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Enhance department and organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Monitor and analyze customer's usage of our product
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams
- Account management or other relevant experience (can be trained)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Digital understanding
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time and project management skills. You're always looking to improve inefficient processes
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Understanding at Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, Quickbooks, and help desk support software (can be trained)
$14 - $25 hourly
About All Out G&D
All Out G&D is an innovative, creative company that is continuously growing. Our main focus is on vehicle wraps and vehicle customization. We have been in the vehicle business for 15 years and the marketing and promotional business for 7 years. Quality and customer satisfaction are our number one priority. We are growing nationwide and are searching for the best individuals.