Agile Consulting Group, Inc.
We’re seeking a positive, personable Account Manager who can offer high-quality, dependable support to both our operations staff and sales team and help improve our efficiency. The Account Manager will need to be ready to assist in the continued growth and development of our boutique firm’s portfolio of clients. Through our ongoing growth initiatives and strategic affiliate relationships, our firm has grown consistently over the 15+ years. Unique concepts and original approaches to problems help us to differentiate ourselves from the competition.
Our operations staff and sales team need an infusion of talent to help drive our firm’s next phase of progress. We are seeking a highly-motivated, self-disciplined individual with integrity to join our team. If you are a strong communicator who demonstrates professionalism and you are interested in applying your skills to facilitate Agile’s robust growth, we encourage you to apply today.
Applicants must have the ability to come into our Norcross office a minimum of 2x per week, but the hours are flexible and we are willing to work with your schedule to develop a routine that works for you.
You’ll connect with new people, tackle tough problems, and raise the bar on an excellent customer experience. We welcome applicants who are interested in upward mobility, a positive work environment, and can’t wait to get started!
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base pay of $15 per hour
- Health insurance for full time
- Company 401(k) program, with employer matching for full time
- Company profit-sharing program for full time
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Utilize scripts to handle difficult customer situations and bring them higher up, if necessary
- Ensure customer account information is up-to-date
- Interact with the sales lead to maintain and improve service and product knowledge
- Create records of customer interactions and follow up to ensure all questions have been answered
- Keep customer satisfaction levels high by providing accurate information, resolving issues, and mitigating complaints
- Assist operations staff by contacting client’s vendors via phone and email to request and receive the required paperwork that supports our sales tax refund filings
- Assist operations staff by contacting client’s vendors via phone and email to distribute exemption certificates
- Assist operations staff by keeping track of which vendors have provided or received the correct paperwork
- Assist sales director with the research of pre-qualified organizations to identify and/or confirm correct individual within the organization whom to call
- Assist sales director by screening potential clients by gathering information to be later used in reports
- Display strong communication skills, active listening skills, and personal skills
- Experience working in a customer-oriented atmosphere
- Ability to convey professionalism via phone and email
- Superior organizational skills to monitor the status of several different projects
- Need to be able to come into the office a minimum of 2x week
- Work well with others and be a team player
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Prior administrative experience in the accounting, tax, or consulting industries a plus
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a corporate environment
- BA/BS preferred
$15 per hour
About Agile Consulting Group, Inc.
We assist our clients by aligning their tax and accounting systems with current sales & use tax laws. That enables them to either maximize the benefit of the exemptions for which they qualify or become and remain compliant with their ongoing sales & use tax collection, reporting, and filing obligations.
To establish & maintain a reputation with consumers for developing & delivering the most innovative, personalized, and comprehensive sales and use tax solutions to our clients