We are currently searching for an experienced leader and manager to oversee building services and facility maintenance operations within a major manufacturing facility in the Rome, Georgia area. This facility is a rapid paced, high energy, dynamic environment that requires an experienced leader and manager who has documented success in recruiting, hiring, training, scheduling and deploying a workforce of up to 40+ people.
Our ideal candidate will be able to create a team culture within the facility that encourages the highest levels of performance, provides coaching and mentoring as needed and strives to create efficiencies and synergies that maximize the utilization of their work force.
He or she will engage and communicate with the client’s leadership on a regular and consistent basis to identify and resolve issues as they arise while seeking the highest level of service delivery.
This is a high profile position that requires exceptional communication skills, a strong work ethic and the ability to solve problems and make timely and effective decisions that support the most positive customer experience.
• Complete all online management and leadership training and development.
• Recruit, hire, train and deploy a capable work force.
• Ensure all labor, supply and equipment budget targets are met.
• Ensure that you are fully staffed.
• Conduct periodic quality audits within the facility and address any deficiencies immediately.
• Conduct periodic performance reviews with client leadership to ensure all requirements and expectations are achieved consistently.
• Ensure safety program implementation and compliance.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Proven leadership and management success within a building services environment.
• Technical expertise in Microsoft Office 365.
• Familiarity with electronic timekeeping systems.
• The ability to perform at the highest level with minimum supervision.
• Exceptional communication, decision making, problem solving and people skills.
• 3 years’ experience in a facilities maintenance/building services environment and bilingual in English and Spanish is desired but not required.
• 401K with company match
• Health Insurance
• Paid vacation and holidays
All candidates will be required to complete an online assessment and pass background check and drug test.
IH Services is a $200 million dollar enterprise operating in 29 states predominantly in the eastern half of the U.S. and continues to experience rapid growth requiring the addition of experienced and capable leaders to support it.
We are a recognized leader in providing facility maintenance and building services to many of the most recognized brands in the manufacturing, distribution, power generation, hospitality, health care and automotive industries.