We are currently searching for an experienced manager to oversee building services operations within a distribution facility in Ocala, FL. This facility requires an experienced manager who has documented success in hiring, training, scheduling and deploying a workforce of 10+ people.
Our ideal candidate will be able to create a team culture that encourages the highest levels of performance, provides coaching and mentoring as needed and strives to create efficiencies and synergies that maximize the utilization of their work force.
He or she will engage and communicate with the team on a regular and consistent basis to identify and resolve issues as they arise while seeking the highest level of service delivery.
We offer a 401K with company match, health insurance, as well as paid vacation and holidays.
- Ensure safety program implementation and compliance
- Complete all online management and leadership training and development
- Recruit hire, train and deploy a capable work force
- Ensure all labor, supply and equipment budget targets are met
- Conduct periodic quality audits within the facility and address any deficiencies immediately
- Conduct periodic performance reviews with client leadership to ensure all requirements and expectations are achieved consistently
- Be able to adjust to changing customer’s needs
- 5 years proven leadership and management success
- Previous experience as a supervisor or manager in janitorial or housekeeping services is highly desired
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Office 365
- Familiarity with electronic timekeeping systems
- The ability to perform at the highest level with minimum supervision
- Exceptional communication, decision making, problem solving and people skills
- Must pass drug screen, background check and complete a short assessment
$14.00 - $20.00 hourly
About IHNB Services
One of the fastest growing and leading providers in facility maintenance with over 7,000 employees in 29 states.