Pdx Renovations LLC
READ THIS ENTIRE ADD IN FULL PRIOR TO APPLYING!
We are a fast-growing real estate investment firm. We are not real estate agent/brokers. We buy houses directly from homeowners, renovate them, and re-sell them. We have bought more than 3000+ homes since 2003 and are looking for great Salespeople with business to consumer sales experience to keep up with our rapid growth. We are seeking super sharp, Rockstar outside sales executives that can produce results and close deals. If you are not willing to be making at least 50+ calls a day, please do not apply.
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION.
Here’s what the ideal candidate would look like:
- A professional, sharp dresser that understands success comes through hard work and tenacity with a history of business to consumer sales experience.
- you are a person who is teachable and is always trying to improve themselves by reading books, watching videos, podcasts, reading blogs or by whatever means necessary to improve your sales skills.
- Detail-oriented, diligent, reliable, incredibly friendly/likable, so like-able it would be hard to stop speaking with you!
- Driven by commission and the need to close a sale.
- You Must already understand the science behind the sale and the different personality traits and how to use them to your benefit to get the contracts.
- Previous Business to consumer sales is preferred (but strong sales background is a must)
- Previous (CRM) lead and database management experience. You should be comfortable with technology and able to pick up new systems quickly!
- A fast starter who is money motivated individual that is looking for the right opportunity to use their people/sales skills and talents to build a lasting career within a great local decade old company.
- This person does not make excuses, play office politics, point fingers or lay blame, they get results and are proud of it.
- Candidate can follow instructions and is detail orientated.
- Candidate is someone who pushes to achieve great things in life
- Candidate is not afraid to fail
- Candidate wants more excitement and not the same day to day routine
The first part of the process with us is to complete the following quiz. It is very quick and will put you ahead of the other applicants if you complete this upfront:
- Meet with distressed sellers that want to sell their house from company provided leads.
- Build rapport with these sellers, overcome objections and get contracts signed.
- Must be able to manage leads and follow up with prospects via text, emails, phone calls etc.
- Must be motivated to bring in outside business. (Organic leads)
- Must be a team player and get along with the other staff. (fit into our company culture)
- Must use the CRM daily to update and stay on task until deals are closed.
- Must not be afraid to STEP OUTSIDE OF YOUR COMFORT LEVEL, Door Knock, cold call, drive neighborhoods.
- Must have an Ability to originate relationships and get business from these relationships
- Mindset is a must- this candidate will not take “NO” for an answer
- Business To Consumer experience is preferred (sales experience is a must)
- Proven track record of 2+ years of past sales experience
- Proven track record of successful negotiations with sellers
- Ability to keep a job and meet or exceed sales goals
- Reliable vehicle to drive to and from appointments
**Confidence talking to someone you are meeting for the first time like you have been lifelong friends
Cool things about working for us:
- Fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Friendly, supportive and smart colleagues
- Exceptional education and training
- Paid Time Off /Vacation Time
- Flexible Schedules
- Weekly Team & Sales Training's
- Integrity, Family, and Business are our guiding core values
- Fascinating “Flip This House” business model
- Opportunity is based on ability and your own drive to succeed
- Have a good idea? We’ll use it! we are always open for suggestions.
- Unlimited Potential for Growth-We Promote from within- our staff has grown with opportunities as we have grown
- Insane Investment opportunities
- The exponential growth and plans for regional expansion, which equals unlimited potential and opportunities
$125,000+ compensation structure yearly
About Pdx Renovations LLC
We believe in adding value to the neighborhoods we work in through quality renovations, and most importantly we want Portland to stay Portland.
We’re proud to be one of the most active real estate investment companies in Portland. With size and this economy comes huge advantages, including a long track record of understanding our clients’ needs in just about any situation and our ability to provide superior service to sellers.
Keep in mind that we are the only investment firm in Oregon and SW Washington that has an “A+ rating” with the Better Business Bureau, keeping this rating impeccable since 2010. No one else can say this….
See for yourself: https://www.bbb.org/us/or/portland/profile/real-estate/pdx-renovations-llc-1296-22681946